- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
- Fish our stocked Lake Lesa for trout, bass, bluegill, crappie, and catfish. Or hike to our pier on the Northwest River for Yellow Perch and some winter Stripers.
- Virginia fresh-water license is required for all fishermen age 16 years and older.
- A separate valid trout license is required to fish designated stocked trout waters (Lake Lesa) from October 1-June 15.
- The Park does not sell fishing licenses.
Related Fishing License Information and Regulations
- VA Dept. of Wildlife Resources
For more information, call Northwest River Park at 757-421-7151 or 757-421-3145.