- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
Judge Eileen Olds Courtyard Park
|Phone: 757-382-6211||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: contactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 208 Conquest Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23322|
This park was officially designated as a city park on July 11, 2017 and renamed on October 27, 2021. This 2.73-acre park located behind Chesapeake City Hall is surrounded by connecting walkways and incorporates the City’s Tree Trail. Some events held at this park include Farmers markets, food trucks, strolling entertainment, and expos. The park is available for small and large events.
- City Tree Trail
- Shaded Seating Area, Picnic Tables and Shaded Picnic Areas
- Connecting Walkways to Municipal Buildings
- Chesapeake LOVE letters - Carved out of a loblolly pine, this unique artwork was designed to incorporate animals indigenous to Chesapeake: blue crab, river otter, blue heron and bear. It was created as part of a state and local partnership to promote travel and tourism. An extension of the 48-year-old Virginia is for Lovers brand, it is one of over 100 giant LOVE letters, called LOVEworks, that can be seen across Virginia. If you visit, take a picture and tag photos on social media with #PeakeLOVE and #LOVEVA.
Links and Downloads:
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: