- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
1. First time registering for an activity? See ways to register.
2. You can search for classes by topic by clicking the ORANGE button below or you can search by using a Program Number.
|Phone: 757-382-1306||Editor: Lynn Jordan|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
CURRENT STATUS OF PARK AND RECREATION PROGRAMS
For updates on changes in services, facilities, programs and events impacted by COVID-19, please visit our web page Parks, Recreation and Tourism COVID-19-Related Information and Updates. If you have questions or need further information, please call 757-382-6411 during office hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For information on Summer Camps, please visit the links below:
- Northwest River Park Weekly Outdoor Camps - registration opens April 1st.
- Summer Blast Day Camp - registration opens May 5th for Chesapeake residents, and May 19th for non-residents.