- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Splash Park at Western Branch Community Center
4437 Portsmouth Boulevard
Chesapeake, VA 23321
Opening Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- After Labor Day: Wednesdays 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Last day Saturday, September 18th.
- Free with community center membership or day pass for individuals 8 and over. Children 7 and under are eligible to use the splash park with a parent or guardian who has a center membership. No more than 3 youth (under 8) permitted per adult (18+).
- Youth, under 8, may not be left unattended, including unattended in strollers or carriers.
- Covered swim diapers (2 layers of protection) required for non-toilet trained individuals.
- Proper family-appropriate swim attire required. Water shoes, sandals and flip-flops are permitted and recommended.
- Food, drinks in designated areas only away from water features.
- Picnic blankets, towels, and portable sports chairs are allowed and must be kept clear of walkways.
- Tobacco products and smoking.
- Street clothes or shoes in wet areas.
- Water balloons, inflatables, pool noodles and radios are not permitted.
- Glass containers, alcohol or grills.
- Running, horseplay or hanging in or on any splash park features or areas.
- Do not drink splash pad water.
- Umbrellas, radios, etc.
Community Center Membership Fees (includes use of Splash Park):
|Youth (Ages 8-17)|
|Youth Health Room * (Ages 15-17)|
|* Eligible to use health room with a parent or guardian who has a center membership|
|Adult (Ages 18-54)|
|Senior Citizens (Ages 55+)|
|Guest Pass||$5/day (all)|
|Courtesy Pass **||$1/day|
|** For current members who may not have their cards with them|