- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
- Apply for SNAP (Food Assistance)
- Apply for TANF
- Apply for Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Apply for Child Care Assistance
- Apply for Energy Assistance (Heating/Cooling)
- Report Suspected Adult Abuse/Neglect
- Report Suspected Child Abuse/Neglect
- Get Child Support Information
- Get Housing Information
- Get Information on Social Security
- Get Information on Virginia Employment Commission
- Find Resources
Community Policy Management Team (CPMT)
|Contact: Kenya Ratliff Youngblood||Phone: 757-382-2333|
The Community Policy and Management Team (CPMT) is a group of professionals and parents appointed by Chesapeake City Council who create, maintain and manage a collaborative system of services and funding that is child-centered, family focused and community-based while addressing the strengths and needs of troubled and at-risk youth and their families.
The team meets monthly to review those services recommended by the Consortium’s Family Assessment & Planning Teams (FAPT). Meetings are held 9 a.m. to noon every third Friday at the Chesapeake Human Services Center, Department of Human Services, 100 Outlaw St.