- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Chesapeake Fire Department
|Phone: 757-382-6297||Fax: 757-382-8313||Email: email@example.com|
|Address: Public Safety Headquarters, 304 Albemarle Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23322|
News, Information, Events & More
The Chesapeake Fire Department
is proud to host
The 2021 Virginia Fire Equity & Diversity Conference
October 20th - 22nd
$200 per person ($225 after September 15th)
$175 for a group of 5 or more
Who Should Attend?
Individuals committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion within their organization.
What to Expect
Educational Sessions, Engaging Conversation, Networking Opportunities, Empowerment
To register for the conference, please click on the link below
VFEDC Registration Link
COVID-19 Safety Tips
Follow these easy steps; to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings of more than ten people.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw used tissues in the trash. If a tissue isn't available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets, and countertops.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them - use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection. Full information on how to disinfect found here.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick. You should wear a face mask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider's office.