- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
Document Shredding by Shred-It
Shred-It will collect sensitive personal documents for shredding at Chesapeake Recycles Day events. Shredding of sensitive personal documents is limited to 3 copy paper boxes or 3 paper grocery bags. Please see the following exclusions and limitations:
- Plastic bags and oversized boxes will not be accepted.
- Only sensitive personal documents will be accepted.
- No business or commercial documents will be accepted.
- No CDs, non-sensitive materials, magazines, books, notebooks, disks or other items will be accepted.
- No shredding will be performed on location. All materials are placed into a secured vehicle to be transported to Shred-It’s site and shredded securely.