- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
I Want To
Resiliency & Reliability Program
Assessment, maintenance, and restoration projects to limit flooding damage and enhance recovery efforts of public stormwater systems during large storm events. Project budget is $1.6 million. Projects include:
- Outfall Improvements to Greenbrier Lake System - Resiliency study 95% complete by consultant.
- Outfall Improvements to Etheridge Lake System – Project scoping underway.
- Resilience Plan Development – DCR CFPF grant awarded in the amount of $75,000.