- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Elmwood Landing Area Drainage Improvements
This project will provide for drainage improvements in the Elmwood Landing area, and will include related acquisition of easements, replacement of pipes, regrading of ditches, and associated activities to address existing neighborhood drainage deficiencies. It will also include the replacement of three downstream culvert crossings. Project will be City-funded, as a FEMA grant was not obtained. Off-site drainage analysis was completed as of January 2020. Drainage study for Phase I expected to be complete in Spring 2021.
- Project Budget: $1.4 million
- Project Design Start: Summer 2021
- Projected Design Completion: Summer 2022