- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
More ways to help!
You can help the animals at the Chesapeake Animal Services Unit in a number of ways. The City of Chesapeake allows us to maintain a donation account, so you can be assured your contributions will go directly to help our animals. You may help in several ways.
- Collect aluminum cans, foil, etc. and bring these to the shelter. We recycle these products for cash which is used for treatments, surgeries, vaccines and medicines for shelter animals.
- Donate items such as blankets, towels, toys, puppy and kitten food, treats, and newspapers. Bring these to the shelter at 2100 S. Military Highway.
- Monetary donations are also accepted in person at the shelter with cash, check or charge. Or you can mail a check, made out to Chesapeake Animal Services, to 2100 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Your donation may save the life of a homeless animal.
On behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves, Chesapeake Animal Services says THANKS to all of our loyal supporters and contributors.