- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Uncontested Divorce Forms
If you are using Internet Explorer and are unable to open the forms, please use your mouse to right-click on the form and select "save target as." You will be prompted to save the form to your computer and open it from there.
This is a known issue with Acrobat and Internet Explorer, and the option above may not work if you are using an older version of Internet Explorer. Adobe suggests making sure your Adobe Reader is up to date. To do this, open Reader or Acrobat, select "Help" and "Check for Updates." Updates are installed automatically. You will need to restart your computer.
- 1. Final Decree of Divorce - No Support - [2276KB]
- 2. Final Decree of Divorce - Spousal Support with No Minor Children - [2323KB]
- 3. Final Decree of Divorce - Child Support and or Spousal Support Where There Is Also a Minor Child Whom the Parties Have a Mutual Duty to Support - [2316KB]
- 4. Affidavit of Moving Party - [1540KB]
- 5. Ore Tenus Hearing Questions for Moving Party and Corroborating Witness - [29KB]
- 6. Confidential Addendum for Protected Identifying Information (Social Security Numbers) - [85KB]
- 7. Waiver or Acceptance of Service of Process and Waiver of Future Service of Process and Notice - [53KB]