- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
|Phone: 757-822-6259||Email:firstname.lastname@example.org||Driving Directions|
|Address: 1709 Rokeby Avenue, Chesapeake, VA 23325|
This newly-renovated facility is a hub of activity centered around a variety of daily programming and activities mainly geared towards our growing “55 & Better” population. This facility is membership-based during regular operational hours. Currently, the Rokeby Center is open on a limited basis for specific classes and programs, as well as for rentals that have been reserved in advance. For more information, please call 757-822-6259.
Things to do!
Activities Calendars and Information:
- Rokeby Center Activities Calendar
- 55 and Better General Programs Calendar
- 55 and Better Events and Activities Newsletter
- Memberships are offered at no charge to Chesapeake citizens 55 and older. (Non-Residents = $50/year)
- Membership Cards can be obtained at any of the sites during normal operating hours, or at the Parks, Recreation and Tourism Administrative Office, 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320.
- Card-carrying members are also accepted at the City’s eight Community Centers.