- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
Clean and Green Poster Contest
The annual Clean and Green Poster Contest is sponsored by the CEIC for Chesapeake students to promote litter prevention. The contest will open in December 1, 2022 to students in grades K-12. The purpose of this contest is to get the viewer to start thinking and stop littering.
There are five (5) categories for entries based on the school grade of students entering a poster.
Prize packs will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner in each grade category and to the teachers of the 1st place winners.
Informational flyer and rules:
*Submission and delivery of poster entries:
- Contest opens December 1, 2022. All classrooms or individual students must register between December 1, 2022 and March 1, 2023 to participate in the contest.
- Register a classroom. [Registration form - opens December 1, 2022]
- Register a student. [Registration form - opens December 1, 2022]
- Entry artwork must be completed by March 24, 2023. Instructions will follow regarding drop off/pick up of completed poster(s).
- Winners will be notified in April of 2023.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that the following information appear on the back of each poster. Posters without this information will be disqualified:
- Student's name, home address and telephone number
- Email address of student or parent
- Teacher's name and email address (if applicable)
- School and grade level