- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Level 1: Eastern Redbud / $100 minimum contribution
- Prominent recognition on the inside of the printed program and conference website
- Recognition on CEIC Facebook page postings
Level 2: Black Cherry / $250 minimum contribution
- Level 1 benefits, plus:
- Verbal recognition during conference and luncheon
- Logo with name on back cover of program
- Exhibit space for information table
- 2 tickets to Conference and Luncheon
Level 3: River Birch / $500 minimum contribution
- Level 2 benefits, plus:
- 2 additional (total of 4) tickets to Conference and Luncheon
- 1/4 page ad in program (4" x 2.5")
Level 4: Live Oak / $1,000 minimum contribution
- Level 3 benefits, plus:
- Upgrade to 1/2 page ad in program (4" x 5")
- Banner (supplied by sponsor) displayed at Luncheon
Level 5: Bald Cypress / $2,000 minimum contribution
- Level 4 benefits, plus:
- Full table (total of 10 tickets) to Conference and Luncheon
- Upgrade to full page ad in program (8" x 5")
Exhibit Space for Information Table Options:
- Non-profit, environment-related organization: Free, associated staff must purchase tickets to Conference and Luncheon.
- Level 2, Black Cherry sponsors and above: Free, includes tickets to Conference and Luncheon associated with sponsorship level.
- Other Groups: $75, includes 1 ticket for Conference and Luncheon. Additional tickets may be purchased.
Donations will be used to support Chesapeake Environmental Improvement Council (CEIC) programs and projects. A portion of your sponsorship may be tax deductible.
Click here for Sponsorship form.
For more information, call (757) 382-6411