- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Persons with Disabilities
Education & Resources
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- AHEAD is the premiere professional association committed to full participation of persons with disabilities in post secondary education.
- Family Center on Technology and Disability
- The FCTD is a resource designed to support organizations and programs that work with families of children and youth with disabilities. We offer a range of information and services on the subject of assistive technologies.
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth)
- NCWD is a source for information about employment and youth with disabilities. Created in 2001, NCWD is composed of partners with expertise in disability, education, employment, and workforce development issues. Funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), NCWD is housed at the Institute for Educational Leadership.
- Resources for Test Takers With Disabilities - ETS
- Resources for Test Takers with Disabilities. This section provides information to applicants with disabilities who seek approval of reasonable testing accommodations.