- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Applicants Needed for City Boards and Commissions
The Chesapeake City Council is seeking residents who may be interested in serving on various boards and commissions. Boards and commissions provide a vital service to various City departments, agencies and City Council.
Citizens wishing to serve must complete an application form. Applications are due in the City Clerk’s office by June 30, 2021. City Council will appoint candidates for these vacancies during its July 27, 2021 meeting.
Applications are currently being accepted for the following City Council appointed boards and commissions:
- Economic Development Authority - 3 vacancies
- Groundwater Committee - 2 vacancies
- Hampton Roads Disabilities Board - 1 vacancy
- (Individual/Family Member - Visual Disability)
- Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia - 1 vacancy
- Transportation Toll Facility Advisory Committee - 1 vacancy
- (Alternate Attorney)
For more information or to apply, contact the City Clerk’s office at 757-382-6151 or visit Boards and Commissions.