- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
June 8, 2021 Democratic Primary Election Candidates
- Jennifer D. Carroll Foy 2715 McGuffeys Ct - Woodbridge, VA 22191-5103; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee J. Carter P.O. Box 243 - Manassas, VA 20108; Lee@CarterforVirginia.com
- Justin E. Fairfax 4270 John Marr Drive - #316 - Annandale, VA, 22003; Teamfairfax@gmail.com
- Terry R. McAuliffe P.O. Box 31408 - Alexandria, VA 22310
- Jennifer L. McClellan P.O. Box 47 - Richmond, VA 23218; Rachel@jennifermcclellan.com
- Hala S. Ayala P.O. Box 7434 - Woodbridge, VA 22495; HalaforVirginia@gmail.com
- Mark H. Levine 805 Rivergate Pl. - Alexandria, VA 22314; Mark@LevineforVirginia.com
- Andria P. McClellan 520 W. 21st St., Suite G-2-428 - Norfolk, VA 23517; email@example.com
- Sean A. Perryman 4515 Monmouth Street - Fairfax, VA 22030-6184; Richard@PerrymanforVirginia.com
- S. "Sam" Rasoul P.O. Box 13842 - Roanoke, VA 24037; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xavier Jamar Warren 1301 S. Fern Street - #2842 - Arlington, VA 22202; email@example.com
This candidate withdrew after the ballot had already been printed and therefore still appears on the ballot.
- Jerrauld C. "Jay" Jones PO Box 932 - Richmond, VA 23218-0932; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark R. Herring 1751 Potomac Greens Drive - Alexandria, VA 22314-6233; Mark@herringforag.com
Member House of Delegates 79th District
- Nadarius E. Clark 4240 Sedgewyck Circle - Portsmouth, VA 23703; Nadariys23@gmail.com
- Steve E. Heretick 312 Park Rd - Portsmouth, VA 23707-1214; email@example.com
- Dante' M. Walston 5012 Dogwood Trail - Portsmouth, VA 23703; DWalston51@gmail.com
- May 17: Last day to register to vote or update your address for this election.
- April 23 thru June 5: Absentee and Early voting open for this election.
- May 28 by 5 p.m.: Last day to request that an absentee ballot be mailed to you.
- June 5: Last Day to vote an absentee ballot, in person, at your local voter registration office.
- June 8: Election Day: Polls open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.