Western Branch Park
- Basketball Court
- Concession Building
- Dog Park
- Multipurpose Fields
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Shelters
- Tennis Court
This 93-acre park, adjacent to Western Branch Community Center, features a variety of multipurpose athletic fields and open spaces. This family-oriented facility is dedicated to fun, sports, recreation and relaxation.
The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset. Fields and facilities with lighting are open until 11 p.m.
- Dog park with water feature (annual membership required)
- 5 Multipurpose fields (lighted)
- Half-court basketball courts
- Pickleball courts (lighted)
- 6 Tennis courts (lighted)
- Natural 2-mile walking trail
- Playground area featuring a Max Net Climber
- 2 picnic shelters with grills
- Restroom Building
- Tree Trail
The Athletic amenities support programmed sports including softball, soccer and football. Tennis/pickleball and basketball courts are open to the general public on a first-come basis.