- Public Works has completed the design of the construction plans.
- Public Works is in the final stage of negotiations with Navy.
- Naval Public Works Division has responded to the City that the environmental documentation is complete and awaiting to be signed off by Commander Johnson.
- The Naval Right-of-Way Division is only waiting for the environmental document to be signed before the easement/ agreement can be forwarded to the City. This will complete the Right-of-Way phase of the project.
Public Works' project schedule:
- Accept bids for construction in April 2011
- Construction is anticipated to begin in June 2011