You should notify the Commissioner of the Revenue's office when any of the following events occur:
- A change in ownership due to purchase, acquisition, sale, trade or disposal.
- A change in the name or address of the person or persons owning or leasing the motor vehicle, trailer or motorcycle.
- A change in the use of the motor vehicle, trailer, or motorcycle from personal to business use or vice versa.
- Occurrence of an event which causes a motor vehicle, trailer or motorcycle to acquire or lose location.
- Any other change affecting the assessment or levy of Personal Property tax on the motor vehicle, trailer or motorcycle for which a return was previously filed.