How do I get water and sewer service put in my name?

To start service please complete the online water and sewer service application. It must be submitted with a copy of each applicant's driver's license. Supporting ownership or lease documents may be required. If you are uncertain about what documents you need, call 757-382-6352 to speak with one of our Customer Service representatives.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get water and sewer service put in my name?
2. How can I get water turned on when I cannot be home?
3. Where can I pay my utility bill and what methods of payment do you accept?
4. Is there a way for me to access my account information anytime of day or night?
5. How is water use or consumption measured?
6. How much do I pay for water (effective 1/1/22)?
7. How much do I pay for sewer collection and treatment (effective 1/1/22)?
8. Why is there a minimum service charge and what is a minimum bill (effective 1/1/22)?
9. How much is an average bill (effective 1/1/22)?
10. What should I do if I think I have a leak somewhere in my house?