Prior to subdividing property:
- Contact Planning Department:
- To determine the type of subdivision:
- Subdivision resulting in > 50 lots or a new street is proposed (see Preliminary Subdivision).
- Agricultural Division
- Municipal acquisition
- To determine lot size and frontage requirements.
- A final subdivision plan must be submitted to the Department of Development and Permits, Development Engineering Division for approval.
If the subdivision will result in fifty (50) or fewer lots, then a final subdivision plan may be submitted directly to the Department of Development and Permits. Otherwise, once Administrative Approval is obtained for the Preliminary Subdivision, final subdivision plans may be submitted to the Department of Development and Permits.