Request a Bill Adjustment

If you have repaired a water leak, you can apply for an adjustment. An adjustment is only considered for consumptions above average use. The average bill is to be paid by the due date while the adjustment review is pending.

Request an Adjustment

Water Bill Leak Adjustment Request Policy and Form (PDF)

Mail the completed Water Bill Leak Adjustment Request Form within 30 days after the account is billed to

Department of Public Utilities
Attention: Customer Service
P.O. Box 15225
Chesapeake, VA 23328

Or email the completed form to Public Utilities.