Planned Unit Development (PUD) Deviation
What Is a Planned Unit Development Deviation?
A Planned Unit Development Deviation is required for relief from the terms of approved Planned Unit Development Criteria for properties located within a Planned Unit Development. Consideration for a deviation can be processed as part of a required preliminary site plan or subdivision plan review or as a separate request.
Application Deadline is 5 p.m. 4th Monday of the month.
- Planning Commission Public Hearing Schedule (PDF)
- Deliver all Original Notarized Documents to the Planning Department by 5 p.m. on the filing deadline date.
- Please read the Public Hearing Application Review Instructions (PDF) prior to submitting an application.
Use this map website to look up information needed for applications. All documents must be uploaded by the deadline in order to have a complete application considered for processing.
Submit the following documents in eBUILD for a complete :
- Street Address of the Property or (Tax) Parcel Number
- Legal Description, Deed Book and Map Book if available
- Electronic Site Plan or Plat of the proposed development, drawn to scale, ready to upload as a PDF
- Special Power of Attorney (PDF), Print, Sign, Notarize, Scan, if applicable, ready to upload
- Statement of Ownership (PDF), Print, Sign, Notarize, and Scan, ready to upload. If an LLC/Corporation, an additional document on letterhead should list all members/officers, and be ready to upload
- Real Estate Tax Demonstration Form call or email Treasurer's Office, a signed form can be emailed, ready to upload
- Acceptable Filing Fee (PDF) payment method readily available (credit cards or eCheck/linked bank account)
- Deliver Adjacent Property Owner List (from Real Estate Assessor Department) to the Planning Department
Once an Application Is Advertised for Public Hearing
- Pay Sign Fee when invoiced and Post Sign(s)
The Planning Department will supply these two Wednesdays prior to the Planning Commission Public Hearing, you will receive a call for pick-up. Sign fees are $39.20 each.
- Deliver Envelopes to the Planning Department, 2nd floor of City Hall. Stamped Number 10 (4 ⅛ inches × 9½ inches) envelopes with the name and mailing address of each adjacent property owner printed legibly.
- Pay Advertising Fees when billed
The average advertising cost is $100 for the Planning Commission Public Hearing with a minimum of two advertisements.