How to Report a Concern

Do You Need to Request a Service or Report a Concern?

We strive to provide our citizens with the best possible customer service. Do you need help with a City service? You can request a service or report a concern directly to our Customer Contact Center. There are three ways to contact the Customer Contact Center:

Common requests include bulk trash pickups, code compliance issues, grass mowing/ditch clearing, and sign questions. Our Customer Service Advocates are happy to assist you with requests for City services or information!