Online Check Payment Help
User Name Registration
- If you are using the Treasurer's e-Check payment system for the first time, start on the right side with Register, which has a drop-down menu. Do not use any information under Log In. Log In is used after your account is set up.
- On the right-hand side, click on the arrow on the drop-down box and select the type of bill you are trying to pay. You will be asked to enter your bill number and your title/control number. Your bill number is listed on your bill as an e-check bill number.
Tip: Quick link for online payments
Samples of Bills Indicating Bill Number Locations
These bills are marked to show the location of the correct bill number to use for payments. Use the invoice / bill number noted for e-Check payments when entering a number for payment.
- Personal Property Tax Bill
- Personal Property Delinquent Tax Bill
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Real Estate Tax / Stormwater Fee Combined Bill
Bank Account Setup
Routing Number (ABA)
Checking accounts - The routing transit number is the leftmost 9 digits on the bottom of a check for the account that you are using.
Savings accounts - The routing transit number can be found on your savings account statement or in your savings passbook. If you have any uncertainty about your routing transit number, then you should confirm your number with your financial institution before making payment.
Account Number (DDA)
Account Number - The account number is located to the right of the routing transit number on the bottom of a deposit slip for the account that you are using. If you have any uncertainty about your account number, then you should confirm your number with your financial institution before making payment.
Your routing and bank account numbers can be found at the bottom of your checks. Your routing number is listed first followed by your account number. Your check number can be found in the same area. Do not include it as part of your account number.
Update Account Information
You may log in and update the contact information or banking information on your account at any time. Once you have logged in, click on the "User List" tab and select "Edit" from the left side menu.