- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Real Estate Tax Information
Real Estate Tax Information Website
The user of this service will have access to all of the outstanding real estate taxes and stormwater fees, both current and delinquent, on a parcel located in the City of Chesapeake.
This service does not process real estate tax and stormwater payments or provide payment history.
To make a payment, visit www.cityofchesapeake.net/payments. Payment history requests cost $2 and can be mailed to the Treasurer's Office with a self-addressed, self-stamped envelope at Post Office Box 16495, Chesapeake, VA 23328-6495.
- Annual fee of $1,100 will allow for unlimited searches for the year.
The period continues for twelve months from the enrollment date.
The annual fee allows for the set up of 10 individual users per account.
- Monthly fee of $100 will allow for unlimited searches for one month.
The period is calculated from the date of enrollment.
- Per page search fee of $.50 will provide printing for one page.
- Stormwater management fees will only appear on the parcel's print out if the fees are unpaid.
- New year annual stormwater fees are put to record during the third week of each January. The fee for a single residence is $88.20, which is payable one-half by June 5th and by December 31st.