- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
"55 & Better" Programs
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
CURRENT STATUS OF PARK AND RECREATION PROGRAMS
For updates on changes in services, facilities, programs and events related to COVID-19, please visit our web page Parks, Recreation and Tourism COVID-19-Related Information and Updates. If you have questions, please call 757-382-6411 during office hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
General Program Information:
- Generally for "55 & Better" (unless otherwise stated)
- Activities Fill Up Quickly
- Register Early
"55 & Better" Programs and Special Events
Check out all of our programs and special events offered for those "55 & Better" in Chesapeake.
- Find out about our Programs
- Arts & Crafts
- Exercise & Fitness
- Bus Trips
- Special Events
How & Where to Register:
- Complete the Program Registration Form
- Register Online or
- Drop Off Registration Form and Fee at:
- Any of the eight community centers
- Parks, Recreation Tourism Administrative Office, 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake 23320
For more information on Chesapeake Senior Activities, see the Peake Discovery Guide.
1709 Rokeby Avenue | 757-822-6259
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am - 4 pm and Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm
| A jewel in South Norfolk!
Portlock Senior Center
1114 Freeman Avenue – 757-545-9639
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 am - 5 pm and Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm