- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
City Park Renovation
Chesapeake City Park
|Phone: 757-312-0243||Fax: 757-382-8418||Email: PRGeneral@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
Attractions located at Chesapeake City Park:
- Dog Park
- Fun Forest, the ultimate children's playground, imagination center and family adventure area!
- Horseshoe courts – twelve regulation/competition-class
- Skate Park
- Picnic Shelters
- Robert G "Buddy" Bagley Stage: exquisitely-arched 60x40 wood-tone stage blends with backdrop of trees, a perfect venue for outdoor concerts.
Electric and water service is in place to support outdoor events and large outings. The site is divided by roadways into segments which may be rented according to the space needed. Fees pertain only to reservations and not to drop-in use. Check out the City Park Rental Information. For park reservations, picnic shelter rentals and other park information stop by the City Park Ranger Station located near Fun Forest and The Skate Park or call 757-312-0243.
Ranger Station Hours:
Monday / 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday / 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: