- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
City Park Renovation
Chesapeake City Park
|Phone: 757-312-0243||Fax: 757-382-8418||Email: PRGeneral@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
This 90-acre site has 60 acres of open space with the remainder rows of reforested pine trees. Chesapeake City Park is the premier place in Chesapeake for entertainment. Location of the annual Chesapeake Jubilee and other Major Events.
- Dog Parks
- Fun Forest Playground, the ultimate children's playground, imagination center and family adventure area!
- Horseshoe, Volleyball and Basketball Courts
- Outdoor Fitness Area
- Picnic Shelters
- Skate Park
- Robert G "Buddy" Bagley Stage: exquisitely-arched 60x40 wood-tone stage blends with backdrop of trees, a perfect venue for outdoor concerts.
Electric and water service is in place to support outdoor events and large outings. Fees pertain only to reservations and not to drop-in use. Check out the City Park Rental Information. For park reservations, picnic shelter rentals and other park information call 757-382-6411.
Ranger Station Located near Fun Forest Playground Hours:
Monday - Friday / 12:30-1:30 p.m.
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: