- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
City Council Member Parker
Dwight M. Parker
306 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Ph. Mail: 757-382-6153
- Appointed to City Council - November 2017
- Elected during a special election held November 7, 1995
- Re-elected in May 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008
- Appointed Vice Mayor July 1, 2006 - June 30, 2008
- Norfolk State University, B.A. in Political Science and further education includes studies at the University of Virginia, LeHigh University, Tidewater Community College and Old Dominion University.
Term expires: June 30, 2018