- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
"55 & Better" Programs
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Email: email@example.com|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
General Program Information:
- Generally for "55 & Better" (unless otherwise stated)
- Activities Fill Up Quickly
- Register Early
How & Where to Register:
Complete the Program Registration Form
- Drop Off Registration Form and Fee at:
For more information on Chesapeake Senior Activities, see the Leisure Guide.
The Rokeby Center
1709 Rokeby Avenue – 757-822-6259
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am - 4 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm
- Multi-purpose Room
- Stage Room
- Outdoor Patio
- Arts and Crafts, Ceramics, Jewelry-Making
- Tai Chi and Other Programs and Activities
- Adult Socials and Potlucks
Portlock Senior Center
1114 Freeman Avenue – 757-545-9639
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Ample parking
- Covered deck
- Fellowship and holiday socials
- Super Bowl Party!
- Nintendo Wii game system on a wide-screen television
"55 & Better" Programs and Special Events
Check out all of our programs and special events offered for those "55 & Better" in Chesapeake.
- Find out about our Programs
- Arts & Crafts
- Exercise & Fitness
- Bus Trips