- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Fish our stocked lake for bass, blue gill, crappie, and catfish. Or hike to our pier on the Northwest River for Yellow Perch and some winter Stripers.
- Virginia fresh-water license is required for all fishermen age 16 years and older.
- A trout license is required during months when the lake is stocked.
- The Park does not sell fishing licenses.
For more information, call Northwest River Park at 757-421-7151 or 757-421-3145.