- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Disc and Mini Golf
Play 18 holes while enjoying the view of Lake Lesa on our mini-golf course. Equipment rentals are $3 per person and can be purchased at the Ranger Station.
Enjoy Chesapeake's first disc golf course! Opened November 2014, this wooded course offers players of all abilities - from beginner to expert! - a fun and challenging course to play. Discs, day passes and memberships for sale at the ranger station near the entrance of the park.
- $2 per person for a day pass.
- $20 per person for a 1-year membership.
- FREE to Seniors 55-and-older.
- FREE to Children 12 and under when accompanied by a paying adult.
- One adult per group of four required.
- Failure to have a membership or day pass constitutes trespassing.
- Download course map and score card
For more information, call Northwest River Park at 757-421-7151 or 757-421-3145.