- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Sunrise to Sunset
Deep Creek Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 437 George Washington Hwy South, Chesapeake, VA 23323|
CURRENT STATUS OF PARKS AND AMENITIES
Outdoor park amenities including all City Dog Parks, the Skate Park at Chesapeake City Park, all City Outdoor Courts, Park Restrooms and all City Playgrounds are closed until further notice.
Parks and trails remain open to unorganized recreation.
If you have questions or need further information, please call 757-382-6411 during office hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Deep Creek Park hosts four ball fields (lighted) and four multipurpose fields (2 lighted), which showcase Bermuda turf surface for durability and performance.
Other Park Amenities:
- Dog Park with water feature
- Picnic Shelters with grills
- Play Area – ADA-accessible: Destination Playground- Fully accessible innovative play area. This playground was designed with special needs children in mind, but is definitely fun for all!
- Restroom Building
- Trail: 1-mile perimeter trail for walking/hiking that connects to the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: