- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Sunrise to Sunset
Deep Creek Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 437 George Washington Hwy South, Chesapeake, VA 23323|
Deep Creek Park hosts four ball fields (lighted) and four multipurpose fields (2 lighted), which showcase Bermuda turf surface for durability and performance.
Other Park Amenities:
- Dog Park with water feature
- Picnic Shelters with grills
- Play Area – ADA-accessible: Destination Playground- Fully accessible innovative play area. This playground was designed with special needs children in mind, but is definitely fun for all!
- Restroom Building
- Trail: 1-mile perimeter trail for walking/hiking that connects to the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: