- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Sunrise to Sunset
Chesapeake City Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
This 90-acre site has 60 acres of open space with the
- Dog Parks
Fun Forest Playground, the ultimate children's playground, imagination center and family adventure area!
- Horseshoe, Volleyball and Basketball Courts
- Outdoor Fitness Area
- Section and Picnic Shelter Rentals with grills
- Skate Park
- Robert G "Buddy" Bagley Stage: exquisitely-arched 60x40 wood-tone stage blends with a backdrop of trees, a perfect venue for outdoor concerts.
- Walking Trail: See our map Overview of City Park for the 3/4-mile walking loop or add your own variations
fora longer workout!
Electric and water service is in place to support outdoor events and large outings. Fees pertain only to reservations and not to drop-in use. Check out the City Park Rental Information. For park reservations, picnic shelter rentals and other park information call 757-382-6411.
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: