- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Western Branch Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 4437 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23323|
CURRENT STATUS OF PARKS AND AMENITIES
Outdoor park amenities including all City Dog Parks, the Skate Park at Chesapeake City Park, all City Outdoor Courts, Park Restrooms and all City Playgrounds are closed until further notice.
Parks and trails remain open to unorganized recreation.
If you have questions or need further information, please call 757-382-6411 during office hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This 93-acre park, adjacent to Western Branch Community Center, features a variety of multipurpose athletic fields and open spaces. This family-oriented facility is dedicated to fun, sports, recreation and relaxation.
The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset. Fields and facilities with lighting are open until 11 p.m.
- Concession Building
- Dog park with water feature
- 5 Multipurpose fields (lighted)
- Half-court basketball courts
- Pickleball courts (lighted)
- 6 Tennis courts (lighted)
- Natural 2-mile walking trail
- Playground area featuring a Max Net Climber
- 2 picnic shelters with grills
- Restroom Building
- Tree Trail
The Athletic amenities support programmed sports to include softball, soccer and football. Tennis/pickleball and basketball courts are open to the general public on first come basis.
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: