- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
Public Information for Parks, Recreation and Tourism
Our public information team uses various promotional approaches to inform citizens and visitors what Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism offers.
- The Department Report - is a snapshot of department activities, programs, classes, events and projects that are offered to citizens and visitors for a designated time period;
- Project Updates - shows the status of current and recent department projects;
- Public Service Announcements;
- Flyers and ads;
- Blast emails, alerts, social media and video marketing;
- Comprehensive monthly events calendar posted on various outside websites;
- Maintenance of the Parks, Recreation and Tourism’s web pages on the City website and social media accounts.
For more information, contact Lynn Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 757-382-1306.