- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
|Phone: 757-822-6259||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Driving Directions|
|Address: 1709 Rokeby Avenue, Chesapeake, VA 23325|
This newly-renovated facility is a hub of activity centered around a variety of daily programming and activities mainly geared towards our growing “55 & Better” senior population. Currently, the Rokeby Center is open for classes and programs, as well as for rentals that have been reserved in advance. For more information on activities, please refer to the links below, or call 757-822-6259.
Things to do:
Activities Calendars and Information:
- Memberships are offered at no charge to Chesapeake citizens 55 and older. (Non-Residents = $50/year)
- Membership Cards can be obtained at any community center during normal operating hours, or at the Parks, Recreation and Tourism Administrative Office, 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320.
- Card-carrying members are also accepted at the City’s eight Community Centers.
Rental Application and Information:
Rokeby Center Rental Application and Policies