- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
I Want To
- Apply for SNAP (Food Assistance)
- Apply for TANF
- Apply for Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Apply for Child Care Assistance
- Apply for Energy Assistance (Heating/Cooling)
- Report Suspected Adult Abuse/Neglect
- Report Suspected Child Abuse/Neglect
- Get Child Support Information
- Get Housing Information
- Get Information on Social Security
- Get Information on Virginia Employment Commission
- Find Resources
Chesapeake Juvenile Services
|Phone: 757-382-6779||Fax: 757-382-8821|
|Address: 420 Albemarle Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23322|
Chesapeake Juvenile Services is dedicated to providing quality secure and safe short term and long term detention services to the juveniles in our facility by order of the courts. Programming includes education, group counseling, individual counseling, medical services, mental health assessments, behavior management, job readiness, life skills and recreational activities.
Chesapeake Juvenile Services is a regional facility that services the children of the Cities of Chesapeake, Franklin, Portsmouth and Suffolk, and the Counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton.