- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Real Estate Tax Relief - Basic Requirements
- Must be at least 65 years of age or totally and permanently disabled; AND
- Must own and live in the home to be exempt – the program also applies to mobile homes; AND
- Combined household income cannot exceed $62,000 per year; AND
- Combined net worth of owners, exclusive of the home, cannot exceed $350,000.
The exemption is granted to eligible applicants on an annual basis. An applicant must reapply for eligibility no later than May 15 of each taxable year.
If you feel that you meet the basic eligibility requirements for our program, please contact one of our Offices.
Applications must be filed no later than May 15 of the taxable year.