- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
How to Report a Concern
Do you need to request a service or report a concern?
We strive to provide our citizens with the best possible customer service. Do you need help with a City service? You can request a service or report a concern directly to our Customer Contact Center. There are three ways to contact the Customer Contact Center:
- Online using the Customer Service Request app
- Calling 757-382-CITY (757-382-2489)
- Email: email@example.com.
Common requests include bulk trash pickups, code compliance issues, grass mowing/ditch clearing, and sign questions. Our Customer Service Advocates are happy to assist you with requests for City services or information!