- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Chesapeake Farmers' Market
The Chesapeake Farmers’ Markets promote locally grown produce. Local producers will be offering fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, plants, eggs, honey, meats and value added products made from things grown on the farm.
- The Market Place covered shelter at Chesapeake City Park, 900 City Park Drive, will operate 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Wednesdays & Saturdays from June 9 until November 22, 2018
- Battlefield Park South (adjacent to Great Bridge bridge, near the Albemarle Canal) 120 Reservation Road, will operate 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Wednesdays and Saturdays June 9 - September 29, 2018
- Western Branch Community Center, will operate 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Saturdays only June 9 - October 27, 2018
Promote locally grown agricultural products to stimulate the farm economy and preserve our agricultural base. Provide an opportunity for citizens to enjoy fresh products directly from local farms.