- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Who is eligible to register to vote in Virginia?
- A citizen of the United States
- At least 18 years of age by the next general election
- A resident of Virginia
- If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored
- If you need to have your rights restored, visit the Virginia Secretary of the Commonwealth website for more information
- Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law