- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
November 3, 2020 General Election Candidates
President and Vice President
- D - Joseph R. Biden 1500 Market St Fl 19 - Philadelphia, PA 19102-2100 email@example.com
- R - Donald J. Trump 675 Washington St. - Alexandria, VA 22314
- L - Jo Jorgensen 3620 Pelham Rd # 300 - Greenville, SC 29615-5044
Member United States Senate
- D - Mark R. Warner 1406 Leslie Ave Ste B - Alexandria, VA 22301-1619 firstname.lastname@example.org
- R - Daniel M. Gade 7330 Staples Mill Rd # 312 - Henrico, VA 23228-4122 email@example.com
Member House of Representatives 3rd District
- D - Robert C. "Bobby" Scott PO Box 251 - Newport News, VA 23607 firstname.lastname@example.org
- R - John W. Collick Jr. Committee to Elect John Collick - PO Box 5588 -Suffolk, VA 23435 email@example.com
Member House of Representatives 4th District
- D - A. Donald McEachin McEachin for Congress - 314 Cannon House Office Building - Washington, DC 20515 firstname.lastname@example.org
- R - Leon Benjamin Sr. VAinfo@benjaminforcongress.com
- October 13: Last day to register to vote or update your address for this election.
- September 18 thru October 31: Absentee and Early voting open for this election.
- October 23 by 5 p.m.: Last day to request that an absentee ballot be mailed to you.
- October 31: Last Day to vote an absentee ballot, in person, at your local voter registration office.
- November 3: Election Day: Polls open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.