- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
New Mill Creek 3 & 4
New Mill Creek Watershed (3&4)
NOTE: All documents are in Adobe PDF formatand will open in a new browser window.
If the full report is too large for you to open, choose individual sections at a time.
- Table of Contents
- Table C-1: Maximum Water Surface Elevations: Existing Conditions
- Table C-2: Maximum Water Surface Elevations: Existing Conditions with Improvements
- Table D-1: Peak Discharges: Existing Conditions
- Table D-2: Peak Discharges: Existing Conditions with Improvements
- Table E-1: Existing Total Nodal Inflow Volumes
- Appendix A - Photographs
- Appendix B - Survey Data
- Appendix C - Maximum Water Surface Elevations
- Appendix D - Peak Discharges
- Appendix E - Total Inflow Volumes