- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Triple Decker Bridge Rehabilitation
This project will provide for rehabilitation of the existing Triple Decker Bridge structure in order to extend the service life of the bridge. Rehabilitation is necessary to avoid implementation of a weight restriction on S. Military Hwy. where it crosses Bainbridge Blvd. Project is funded though VDOT State of Good Repair program, with no Federal requirements. Design began in January 2020.
- Project Design Start: January 2020
- Projected Design Completion: December 2021
- Project Budget: $8.9 million