- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Chesapeake Expressway Guardrail Improvements
Design, furnishing and installation of 16,200 feet or high-tension cable guardrail along center median of the Chesapeake Expressway (Rt 168 from Mount Pleasant Road to Hillcrest Parkway.) Project will increase traffic safety along Expressway by reducing potential for head-on collisions from vehicles crossing center median.
- Project Start: March 2019
- Projected Completion: July 2019
- Funds Appropriated: $767,680
- Map this project