- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Woodlake Dr. Right Turn Lane at Greenbrier Pkwy.
This project will install an eastbound right turn lane on Woodlake Dr. to southbound Greenbrier Pkwy., and will include traffic signal improvements. The project will also include drainage improvements to the primary Greenbrier outfall and utility relocation within the right-of-way. Right-of-way acquisition is underway.
- Project Design Start: Fall 2017
- Project Design Completion: July 2020
- Project Budget: $2.16 million