- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Shillelagh Rd. Ditch & Shoulder Improvement Project
This program will address existing deficiencies along the City's rural roads. The first project in this program will add 3 feet of pavement widening, 15 feet of unpaved shoulder widening, and an improved ditch to 4-foot bottom with 2-to-1 side slopes on Shillelagh Rd. from Herring Ditch to 3,600 feet north of the ditch. 100% plans and contracts are currently in development.
- Project Design Start: Fall 2017
- Projected Design Completion: Spring 2021
- Project Budget: $1.25 million