- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Old Mill Rd. Bridge Replacement
This projects includes the replacement of the Old Mill Rd. pipe culvert with a precast concrete pipe culvert. The project will also raise the grade of the road to prevent future flooding of the roadway. This project is 100% funded through VDOT's State of Good Repair program, along with Federal funding. The City is coordinating with the Department of Historic Resources to avoid impact to a cemetery being located within project limits. 60% plans have been submitted to VDOT for review.
- Project Design Start: March 2019
- Projected Design Completion: Spring 2021
- Project Budget: $1.15 million